Program Manager - New Iberia day program
New Iberia, louisiana
The Program Manager provides direct oversight and supervision on all daily operations of the Lafayette Day Program to include fiscal management, client services, and employee relations. Responsible for overseeing the scheduling of direct support staff, coordinating staff meetings and trainings, problem solving, providing feedback, coaching and counseling of staff and ensuring quality client services are provided.
This person will report to the COO and work with the COO to plan, oversee, develop, and coordinate income, services, and business operations and provide leadership and direction in the generation and development of revenue sources and overall client programming for this division. This person will also work with the COO to establish and implement short and long range employment, social and recreational service goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Business Administration or a related field is required.
Minimum 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong leadership skills to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources
- Employee development and performance management skills
- Ability to plan, implement and oversee financial information and control systems within the Program
- Knowledge of financial/business analysis techniques