The Arc of Acadiana provides Residential Services for individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities across Louisiana.As we answer your questions about What Does Arc of Acadiana Do?, we want to share with you more about someone who plays an integral part in our Residential Program at Arc of Acadiana.
Meet Arc of Acadiana's Residential Program Director, Brandi Stutes!!!
Brandi has dedicated her career to working with individuals with special needs for the last 17 years.
Take A Peek into Brandi's Vast Career Experience Which shaped Her into the Shining Leader She Is Today!!!
- Brandi began her career in Support Coordination/Case Management where she gained a strong background in Medicaid waiver services throughout the state of Louisiana.
- In 2014, she found herself ready to start a family, and knew she needed to return home to Acadiana.
- Her love for developmental disabilities led her to The Arc of Acadiana, where she joined our management team as the Program Manager of Waiver Services.
- Later that same year, Mrs. Brandi was promoted to Director.
- In 2018, she requested to move into Residential Services where she gained valuable expertise in ICF/DD services as the Residential Director for South Louisiana.
This Past Year Has Been A Busy One for Mrs. Brandi. What Has She Been UP To???
- Assisting with the closing of our Iota facility.
- Successfully licensing FOUR brand new group homes for individuals with disabilities in Rayne, LA!!!!
Brandi takes pride in her work and ability to multitask while seeing projects through to completion. She leads a dynamic team of professionals who work hand-in-hand with her on a daily basis. She inspires the heart, fueling this team who is dedicated to providing the best possible care for the individuals served in 8 group homes throughout South Louisiana.
In her free time, you'll often find Brandi cheering on the LSU Tigers alongside her husband of 5 years, or cherishing quality time with her precious, three-year-old daughter, Violet. Brandi loves meeting new people! She shares her love for life with everyone she meets!