New Iberia, Louisiana
Reports to the Director of Waiver Services and works with Coordinators to facilitate all staff scheduling issues. Scheduling Coordinator will be on-call every other week.
Supervisor: Scheduling Manager
- Receive all staff scheduling calls and requests for
- Process all requests for leave according to Arc of Acadiana
- Contact all staff listed as trained back-up for each client prior to using a Floater to fill any shifts.
- Notify Coordinators of all changes to their client's regular schedule via e-mail.
- Keep scheduling software up to date with current schedules.
- Communicate scheduling problems or concerns with the Director.
- Speak with Coordinators before scheduling staff with their clients that are not listed as approved back-up.
- Maintain documentation on all incoming scheduling calls; who, what, why and the outcome of each
- Maintain regular office hours 8AM - 4PM, Monday-Friday.
- Miscellaneous duties, special projects as assigned by Director
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Experience in a clerical or administrative position is a plus.
- Scheduling experience is preferred.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have good organization skills and problem solving ability as it relates to scheduling issues.
- Good interpersonal skills required.