QIDP (Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional)- Residential Services
New Iberia & Lafayette
Program Manager or Director
Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to Human Services and 1 year experience supporting people with developmental disabilities.
Supervise the development and implementation of assigned individual(s) Program Plan by integrating services in accordance with their Individual Service Plan. Oversee the continuity and quality of client services.
- Assure compliance with state and federal licensing requirements, participate in the programs licensing process.
- Participate in the screening process of potential clients. Complete all pre-admission and admission process/paperwork.
- Review with Program Manager/Director placement of services for individuals who are determined eligible.
- Develop individual program plans and complete assessment summaries based on individual strengths and needs, develop goals and objectives.
- Observe individuals in their settings, complete observation summaries and review data sheets to ensure implementation of documented objectives.
- Attend team meetings, to include quarterly, annually and as deemed necessary.
- Complete monthly summaries and document progress on implemented objectives. Responsible for making necessary changes according to progress made.
- Review client incident reports and take appropriate, timely corrective action. Notify Program Manager or Director immediately of all critical incidents.
- Facilitate client participation in community and recreational activities.
- Assist and provide training to Direct Support Staff on implemented client objectives and client specific needs.
- Work with Program Manager/and or Director as a team for the overall care of clients.
- Insure staff adherence to client schedule, use of specified material and accurate data collection methods.
- Maintain open, frequent communication with Program Manager and Director regarding concerns and general client status.
- Be aware and adhere to agency policies and procedures and work cooperatively with interagency departments.
- Assist in client evacuation in the event of a natural disaster.
- Guide/assist staff as needed to support clients in all areas.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Communicate any issues with client family members, legal guardians, advocates, provider agencies, case management or Group Homes.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by Program Manager or Director.