Day program manager - St. landry day program
Grand Coteau, louisiana
The Program Manager oversees the business, fiscal management, client services, and Human Resource functions of the Day/Recreational/Employment division of St. Landry Day Program. This person will work with the COO to plan, oversee, develop, and coordinate income, services, and operations for employment/client businesses and provide leadership and direction in the generation and development of revenue sources and overall client programming for this division. This person will also work with the COO to establish and implement short and long range employment, social and recreational service goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Business Administration or a related field is required.
Minimum 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong leadership skills to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources
- Employee development and performance management skills
- Ability to plan, implement and oversee financial information and control systems within the employment service program
- Knowledge of financial/business analysis techniques